ICE YOUR HEAD!
Therapeutic cooling for your head and neck
- Cold therapy for migraine relief has been a commonly accepted practice for many years
- Many migraineurs report that they are able to alleviate their symptoms faster and sometimes reduce their use of medication (read our Testimonials)
TREAT HEAD INJURIES
- There is no cure yet for severe or mild traumatic brain injuries, but cooling the head and neck can help manage symptoms such as headache, nausea, and sleeplessness after an injury
- Evidence indicates that cooling the brain reduces the inflammatory effects that occur from head trauma
RECOVER AFTER WORKOUTS
- Ice baths and other cold therapies for recovery after exercise are becoming increasingly common
- Evidence indicates that the addition of head and neck cooling can aid in the recovery process and enhance performance
COOL DOWN IN THE HEAT
- Who hasn’t poured cold water on their head to cool down when it’s hot?
- Rather than just creating the sensation of cold, CryoMax technology provides active cooling by drawing heat away from the body.
For the latest research and medical information on head and neck cooling visit: www.iceyourhead.com